Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you're stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
- Power Hub - Turn your stand mixer into the culinary center of your kitchen. With over 10 different attachments, you can make everything from fresh pasta to burgers, veggie noodles, ice cream and more.
- 4.5qt Polished Stainless Steel Bowl with Comfortable Handle - The 4.5-Qt stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 6 dozen cookies, 3 loaves of bread or 6 pounds of mashed potatoes in a single batch. The bowl is also dishwasher-safe for quick and easy cleanup.
- 4.5 Quart Capacity for Small to Large Batches - 4.5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl to mix up to 8 dozen cookies in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. Using the flat beater; 28g dough each
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action - For thorough ingredient incorporation.
- Model KSM96 Includes - Everything you need for recipes with a coated flat beater, coated dough hook, and 6-wire whip. The flat beater and dough hook are dishwasher-safe.
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
||C - Nylon Coated Dough Hook, Nylon Coated Flat Beater, 6 Wire Whip
|Power Cord Length
Mixers, Blenders, Etc.
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.