Traeger Timberline 1300 pellet smoker grill. Wood-fired perfection, 30 years in the making. Achieve competition-worthy smoke rings with features like Super Smoke mode, and do it all 20% faster thanks to the TRU Convection® system.
An induction fan circulates rich, hardwood smoke throughout the cook chamber for even heat and epic flavor distribution.
It fuels the fire, moving Hardwood from Hopper to Fire Pot—briskly for hot and fast, or gradually for low and slow cooking.
Powered by a standard, household outlet, it uses 300 watts for the first four minutes and only 50 watts for the rest of the cook.
Load the hopper to the brim with 100% Hardwood for hours of smoking and grilling without reloading.
A hot rod at the bottom of the Fire Pot ignites the Hardwood, keeping the fire going so you can relax and drink a cold one.
SHUT DOWN CYCLE
This sweet setting keeps the induction fan running for 5 minutes to lift residual ash from the fire pot and shuts off automatically.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
Total Cooking Area
• TRU Convection® System
• Downdraft Exhaust® System
• Super Smoke mode
• Double-wall, commercial-grade stainless steel interior
• Airtight lid gasket
• Adjustable 3 tiers of cooking surface
• Lower grate can be adjusted from smoke position to sear position
• Pill-shaped barrel for added height and space
• 24 lb. pellet capacity
• Meat Probe
• Stainless steel side shelf with hooks and grill grates
• Economic energy
• Fire pot
• Shut down cycle
• Easily holds (12 chickens, 12 pork butts, 15 rib racks)
Stay shaded in style from river to Traeger while you grill your catch to perfection. It has an adjustable strap in the back for a comfortable, custom fit and a signature Traeger stamped suede patch on the front.
• 5-Panel, adjustable black cap
• Features Traeger logo