This KitchenAid® 30-inch wide gas range with convection oven offers 5 burners and a storage drawer which adds additional space for pots, pans and baking sheets. It also features the Aqualift® system that cleans the oven in less than an hour without any odors and at a temperature below 200°F.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
Provides a convenient storage area for frequently used pots and pans.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
Digital Temperature Display
• EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
• Even-Heat™ True Convection System provides consistent heating and even cooking on both lower oven racks
• Aqualift® cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F
• 2 Grates
• Storage drawer
• Center rear: 8,000 BTU
• Left front: 18,000 BTU
• Left rear: 9,500 BTU
• Right front: 15,000 BTU
• Right rear: 5,000 BTU
Capacity (cu. ft.)
Number of Ovens
29.88 inch(es) / 75.9 cm
47.13 inch(es) / 119.7 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
25.43 inch(es) / 64.6 cm
• 27 7/8" (70.8 cm) max. depth with handle
• 36" (91.4 cm) cooktop height (max.) with leveling legs screwed in all the way ( Model/serial/rating plates may be rotated up from behind the control panel for viewing front the front of the range.)
• 47 1/8" (119.7 cm) overall height (max.) with leveling legs screwed in all the way ( Model/serial/rating plates may be rotated up from behind the control panel for viewing front the front of the range.)
• 29 7/8" (75.9 cm) width
• 25 7/16 (64.6 cm) depth. Back of range to front of cooktop ( Front door and drawer may extend farther forward,depending on styling.)
This KitchenAid 20 cu. ft. refrigerator has a counter-depth design that gives it a built-in look. But the beauty of this French door refrigerator goes beyond the exterior. The ExtendFresh™ Temperature Management System and Produce Preserver help ... test
This high power, convection 1000-watt microwave oven lets you use it to steam and simmer thanks to a sensor-monitored cooking cycle and an innovative container. With satin cross-hatched handles, chrome-faced glass and iconic red medallions, it ... test
1.9 Cu. Ft. / 0.05 cu. m.
Halogen Task Lights providing a superior illumination and visibility for the cooktop below with two bright yet pleasing lamps.
This unique, gas-on-glass cooktop surface offers a sleek, understated look in an array of colors to match any kitchen decor. Also, a huge benefit of a glass surface is that it is extremely easy to clean. The powerful burner options range from 6K ... test
This 30" combination wall oven with Even-Heat™ true convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there are no burnt edges or undercooked centers. Its upper microwave ... test