Why not consider locating your Fornetto-alto™ Wood Fired Oven and Smoker into a permanent outdoor installation. By incorporating stone bench tops, handy storage drawers and cabinets, sink and taps, even a refrigerator you can create the perfect “outdoor kitchen” for you and your family. Using a standard diameter on the chimney flues, so you can easily extend the length of the flue if desired. The premium outdoor wood fired oven designed for the gourmet entertainer looking to entertain on the grander scale.
Heat proof valves allow you to CONTROL the temperature via air flow. The unique ventilation system allows smoke to flow directly from the fire box to the oven chamber. Open and close as needed to infuse food with that authentic smoky flavor.
AIR FLOW CONTROL
Control the flow of air and smoke to change the temperature with the adjustable damper handle. Handles never overheat with our Cooltouch Phenolic finish.
Pull out the rack and ash tray and light your fire using charcoal and wood.
Fitted with mains power Halogen lights inside the oven compartment, so you can easily monitor food as it cooks without continually opening the door.
Add smoking chips or aromatic woods to the removable smoker box, to give unique flavours to your food.
STAINLESS STEEL OVEN
The spacious stainless steel oven has multiple sliding racks, energy efficient ceramics bricks and ceramic pizza stone for maximum heat retention.
Accurately monitor temperatures with the thermometer on the oven door. Move your Fornetto easily around on its sturdy wheels.
Perfect for keeping food warm without overcooking or warming plates and platters until you are ready to serve. Use it to store equipment when not in use.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
Oven Chamber Volume
22.7 US gal
Oven Chamber Volume
18.9 Imp gal
• Oven Exterior – powder coated/stainless steel
• Oven Interior – stainless steel
• Cast Iron / Gloss Enamel Combustion Chamber Door
• Warmer Drawer – powder coated/stainless steel
• Warming Tray - stainless steel
• Oven Light
• Oven Temperature Gauge
• Warmer Drawer Temperature Gauge
• 1 x 150mm/5.90” Chimney & Cowl
• 1 x Chimney Adjustment
• 3 x Phenolic Ventilation Knobs
• 1 x Smoker Box
• 1 x Wire Pizza Stone Rack
• 2 x Wire Oven Racks
• 3 x Fire Bricks
• 1 x Pizza Stone
• 1 x Fire Grate and Shelf
• 2 x Trolley Handles
• Height (including chimney) 1946 mm (76.6 in), Width 1150 mm (45.3 in), Depth 653 mm (25.7 in)
• Chimney / Flue 520.7 mm (20.5 in)
• Chimney / Flue (diameter) 152 mm (6 in)
• Warming Drawer Volume : Litres / Gallons US 88.2 litres 23.3 gal, Litres / Gallons Imp 88.2 litres 19.4 gal
• For more information refer to dimension guide