KitchenAid® 30" wide electric slide-in oven features 5 cooking elements, a warm zone and a front-control range. Its 6.4 cu. ft. capacity provides you with a storage drawer and a steam rack that offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
A promise to fit slide-in ranges designed for an existing cutout of 30" width, countertop depth of 24"-25", cabinet depth of 23"-24" and countertop height of 36".
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
Provides a convenient storage area for frequently used pots and pans.
GLASS TOUCH CONTROLS
Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
SIDE TRIM ACCESSORY KIT
This optional accessory kit will cover damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide- in range to make them beautiful again. Trim pieces come in black, white and stainless to seamlessly match your new range.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
• Center rear: 100 watt • Left front: 3000/1950/1050 watt • left rear: 1300 watt • Right front: 3200 watt • Right rear: 1200 watt.
• Center rear: 6" • Left front: 12"/9"/6" Triple • Left rear: 6" • Right front: 10" • Right rear: 6".
Capacity (cu. ft.)
6.4 cu. ft.
Number of Ovens
Digital Temperature Control
• EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking • Even-Heat™ True Convection System provides consistent heating and even cooking on both lower oven racks • Steam rack offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results • Aqualift® cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F • Storage Drawer • 4000w Broil feature provides a variable temperature option, giving you complete control while you broil.
CERTIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
29.87 inch(es) / 75.88 cm
36 inch(es) / 91.44 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
28.31 inch(es) / 71.91 cm
• 1 3/16" (3.0 cm) Height From Cooktop To Top Of Vent • Model/serial Number Plate (located Behind The Oven Door On The Top Right-hand Side Of The Oven Frame) • 36" (91.4 Cm) Height To Top Of Cooktop Edge With Leveling Legs Screwed All The Way In (Range Can Be Raised Approximately 1" (2.5 Cm) By Adjusting The Leveling Legs.) • 28 5/16" (71.9 Cm) Max. Depth From Front Of Console To Back Of Range. • 28 7/8" (73.3 cm) Max. Depth From Handle To Back Of Range. • Range Can Be Raised Approximately 1" (2.5 Cm) By Adjusting The Leveling Legs.
Additional Warranty Information
• 1-year guarantee on parts and labor • FIT guarantee